Always wanted to start a blog but never did?
Heard of WordPress but not sure what it is? Is blogging really complex? Ever wondered how to monetize from blogs? Want to start a blogshop?
Nine out of 10 people never completed their first post on their blog due to the lack of knowledge.
Discover WordPress for beginners?
This handy little audiobook, WordPress for Beginners, will show you in the most concise, easiest to understand way possible, how easy it is to create your own WordPress website in as little as a few hours (or even a few minutes!).
Inside you will learn:
- Just what is WordPress?
- How to figure out the purpose of your website by gaining an understanding of what exactly you will be doing, your goals, and some of the risks involved
- What’s in a domain name and how to go about choosing one
- How to choose the right web hosting service for you
- How to install and set up WordPress, including the use of themes and customization
- You’ll get to know your WordPress dashboard, the information it shows, and how to navigate all of your menus and their capabilities
- How to create pages and write posts using WordPress’s Block Editor
- How to let people know about your website, including the use of follow buttons, contact forms, and social media
- You will learn if it’s possible or feasible to make money with your WordPress website, including sections on WordAds and Patreon
- And finally, how to save your work, the importance of updating your content, and all about categories and tags
Attention! WordPress is not for everyone!
This book is not for people:
- Who don’t love to create valuable content
- Who are not looking to sell products online
- Who prefer writing on paper rather than online
If you are ready to learn about WordPress for beginners, scroll up and click on the „buy now“ button now!